- 1. Tell me about yourself.
- 2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- 3. What do you believe your greatest challenge will be if you are accepted into this program?
- 4. How would your professors describe you?
- 5. Describe your greatest accomplishment.
- 6. Why should we take you and not someone else?
- 7. Are you motivated? Explain and provide examples.
- 8. What would you change about yourself and why?
- 9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be? Why?
- 1. In college, what courses did you enjoy the most? The least? Why?
- 2. Describe any research project you've worked on. What was the purpose of the project and what was your role in the project?
- 3. In what ways have your previous experiences prepared you for graduate study in our program?
- 4. Tell me about your experience in this field. What was challenging? What was your contribution?
- 5. What skills do you bring to the program? How will you help your mentor in his or her research?
- 6. Why did you choose to apply to our program?
- 7. What do you know about our program and how does it fit with your goals?
- 8. What other schools are you considering? Why?
- 9. What don't you like about your college?
- 10. Tell me about a professor who you don't like. Why?
- 1. What do you do in your spare time?
- 2. What are your hobbies?
- 3. What volunteer experiences do you have?
- 4. What contribution have you made to your department or school?
- 5. What was the last movie that you saw?
- 6. What was the last book that you read?
- 1. If you're not accepted into graduate school, what are your plans?
- 2. Why did you choose this career?
- 3. How will you be able to make a contribution to this field?
- 4. What are your career goals? How will this program help you achieve your goals?
- 5. How do you intend to finance your education?
- 6. What do you plan to specialize in?
- 1. Explain a situation in which you had a conflict and how you resolved it. What would you do differently? Why?
- 2. What can be determined about an applicant at an interview?
- 3. Define success.
- 4. How well do you handle stress?
- 5. Discuss a situation in which you showed leadership ability.
- 6. Do you think one person can make the world a better place? Why or why not?
- 7. How will you make the world a better place?
- 8. Explain an ethical dilemma that you faced and how you dealt with it.
資料來源：ThoughtCo. by Tara Kuther Ph.D.